Building ecology consultation / supervision
Picture: © YakobchuckOlena – Fotolia.com
The optimisation of building structures with regard to ecological balance, the avoidance of harmful substances and the renaturation and recycling capability is becoming increasingly important when planning buildings.
Building certification systems such as DGNB [German Sustainable Building Council], LEED and BREEAM already provide ecological building requirements on products for the avoidance of harmful substances and optimisation of the ecological balance. During this process, all those involved in the project are faced with the challenge of integrating the requirements in the planning, invitation to tender and implementation.
We can support you in every phase of your project and optimise your planning process with regard to building ecology!
- Early planning phase Optimisation of construction with regard to ecological balance
- Detailed planning Optimisation of selection of individual Structural components and materials
- Invitation to tender Generation of tender templates based on separate trades and at layer level
- Implementation Inspection of specific products for fulfilment of specific requirements
- Completion Generation of a building ecological component catalogue, which documents fulfilment of the defined requirements
- Preparation and integration of a workshop with project participants
- Variation comparison of buildings, components and materials with regard to the ecological balance
- Integration of requirements with regard to DGNB, BNB, LEED and BREEAM in the tender documents
- Drawing up of building ecology specifications with the associated documentation requirements
- Examination of tender documents
- Recommendations for supplementary invitation to tender texts for building ecology requirements
- Examination of verification documentation for products with regard to fulfilment of requirements
- Support the project participants for specific questions on building ecology and the use of materials